Discover Your Passion,
Ignite Your Future!
With Career Education Academies and Pathways at Frontier High School, students learn skills and career knowledge that set them on a path to a bright future. Students exit our programs prepared for college and career with a strong academic background, the knowledge of the opportunities and requirements for a career, and with valuable workplace skills. When industry and academia are combined, students understand the importance of learning and how it applies to their future careers and studies.
- Skilled Trades
- Business & Marketing
- Multimedia & Entertainment Industry
Contact your college and career technician to enroll!
Pathways are 2-3 years of a single industry-based class, that apply academia and career skills training for a rich student experience of project-based coursework.
Ultimately, students will graduate with workplace skills and experience, while completing requirements to attend the college of their choice.
- Students have the freedom to choose other academic courses, allowing them to take University of California (UC) compliant Advance Placement (AP), World Language, Math, and English based on their skill level.
- Students are encouraged to complete pathways but can choose another course of study if they desire.
- Includes a number of Work-Based Learning (WBL) opportunities and experiences, including guest speakers, mock interviews, field trips, job shadowing, internships, and top students can earn an apprenticeship with local businesses.
Frontier High Career Pathways
- Auto Body
- Emergency Medical Responder
- Film & Makeup
- Medical Terminology