June 8: Mid Year Graduates Pick Up Cap & Gown, Lawn Signs and Awards-
All mid year graduates can come between 10AM – 1PM on Monday, June 8th to pick up graduation cap & gown, lawn signs and any awards earned. Families can drive up to the front of the main office to pick up their package. Please remain in your car!
June 10: Trimester 3 Graduates: Check-Out and Pick Up Cap & Gown, Lawn Signs and Awards-
All trimester 3 graduates can come on Wednesday, June 10th during the allotted time to complete the check out process (turn in all books, devices and any debts cleared) and pick up graduation cap & gown, lawn signs and any awards earned. Please come during your allotted time based on the first letter of your last name.
Last name that starts with A-L: 9AM – 12PM Last name that starts with M-Z: 1PM – 4PM
June 12: Drive-Thru and Live Diploma Celebration Information-
In light of our current reality, Frontier High School along with our District have a desire to honor all of our graduating seniors. We are excited to announce that we will host a drive-thru graduate celebration and diploma receiving event. It is our goal to make this a safe event. Please be mindful of social distancing.
Date: Friday, June 12, 2020 Time: 3PM to 4:30PM Location: Frontier High School
- All students from the Class of 2020 are invited to receive their high school diploma during this drive-thru event.
- Families should refer to the alphabet breakdown below for arrival information to participate.
- Graduates must be in a vehicle. They cannot walk on campus.
- Cars will not be allowed to park on campus.
- Individuals will not be allowed to walk on to campus and view the event.
- Each graduate is allowed 1 car only to participate in the event.
- We encourage families to decorate their cars, but it is not required.
- Each graduate is required to wear a cap and gown for the event and should be dressed in an appropriate manner.
|Graduate Alphabet Breakdown||Estimated arrival time for alphabet group|
|A – G||3:00 PM|
|H – N||3:30 PM|
|O – Z||4:00 PM|
Drive – Thru Route:
- All vehicles should enter off Pleasant Valley Road/Eubank Street. Make an immediate right turn onto Skyway Drive. Then turn left onto Stearman Street into parking lot. All vehicles will begin to line up for the celebration.
- The route will begin from Stearman Street parking lot onto Willis Avenue and continue onto Airport Way.
- Sheriff officers along with campus supervisors will be assisting with traffic flow.
- At the end of the drive-thru loop, students will have the opportunity to come out of the vehicle to receive their diploma and have a photograph taken from a safe social distance.
- Once the student returns to their car, all cars will be directed to exit the driveway.
- All cars must turn right onto Airport Way when exiting the campus.
Date TBD: Virtual Graduation Recognition
A date will be announced on when you will be able to view an online virtual Graduation Recognition for our FHS graduates. Keep checking for this information on our school website.
Our ROCKET community appreciates the patience, concern and care you have all demonstrated throughout these trying times. We are so excited to celebrate with you on June 12th! Stay well and keep monitoring your emails and our school website for up to date information.